Roll Off Containers
The City of Scottsboro offers Roll-off containers for industries, contractors and individuals for industrial waste and construction and demolition debris.
- The City offers 3 different size containers, 20 yd, 30 yd and 40 yd roll-offs.
- The following items cannot be disposed of in a roll-off: Household garbage, stumps, limbs and brush, tires, batteries, liquids, petroleum products (used or clean oil), medical waste, hazardous waste (chemicals, pesticides, antifreeze, etc.), paint or concrete.
The cost of these containers are as follows:20 yard roll off container
• $41.00 per calendar month rental
• $153.75 per disposal
• 20 yard roll off Paperwork available here
30 yard roll off container
• $61.00 per calendar month rental
• $215 per disposal
• 30 yard roll off Paperwork available here
40 yard roll off container
• $82.00 per calendar month rental
• $256.25 per disposal
• 40 yard roll off Paperwork available here
Additional information and paperwork required for roll off containers$250.00 deposit required for either size.
Parking lot and property release form
Solid Waste profile form
Please Note: Roll Off paperwork and all forms must be completely filled out and returned with $250.00 deposit (cash or check only) for a roll-off to be set.